Saturday, September 20, 2008

The new fashion craze....

**So here is a picture of me with my new scarf and I love it! I think it is so cute and comfy! What do you think?

Scarves
So, I was debating what I thought about this new craze...is it socially appropriate, am I too old, etc. I have decided to try it out. I know some people have thought these scarves look like Keffiyehs. There has been debate about them being culturally appropriate, however, after some of my own research, I have decided it's just a fashion. The way we wear them over here in the good ol' US is not how they wear them in Palestine. Also, the color is not the same. Most girls here wear bright colors. This is the one I bought; I think it's beautiful! 

What do you think about all this (politically ok, ugly/fashionable) ?

No comments: